jueves, octubre 23, 2003

We Can Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge Anytime You Want Sweetheart

Once Adam and I got lost in the jungle on an island off the coast of Brazil. We had no food or water. He wanted to scale the steep cliffs and travel back around the island beachwise. I almost started to cry and wanted to go back and find the trail. We went back, and found the trail, and then arrived at an amazing little isolated beach where I happily paddled around until realizing it was full of sea urchins and potentially stinging jellyfish. I have very pretty photos of this experience.

Now, Adam is in Addis Ababa. First you should look at his Friendster photo because it's the cutest. Ever. Second, since you'll probably never go to Ethiopia, you should read his weblog. The two French girls named Cecile in his dream used to be my roommates.

No hay comentarios.: