viernes, febrero 10, 2006

No internet in my apartment makes this project much less enjoyable. In the absence of any postings from me, please enjoy this instead. The weather in Miami right now is too lovely to even be called weather. Palms and sun during the day, a slight chill at night. It's perfect.

I went up to NYC last weekend and did very little worth reporting (although it was very nice seeing folks.) The Rauschenberg exhibit at the Met was excellent, and not even worth linking to because his work is of the sort that must only be viewed in person. Each combine is a little kit of perfect things.

What else: I have been rigorously studying every telenovela filmed in Miami and spending lots of time on sets with leading ladies in various shades of spray tan. I love novelas, and think they are underrated by English-speaking U.S. of Americans.

My editor wants to send me to Gitmo. What I can accomplish there seems almost pointless, (a complex process of signing away the right to free speech must be undertaken before visiting,) but I hope it works out.

No hay comentarios.: