miércoles, junio 29, 2005

New Development

Someone name-dropped John Stamos to me yesterday. I laughed, asked if his hair was still teased, and got a blank stare in return. The second time it happened, ("I was talking to John Stamos last night about traffic on I-95...") I managed to maintain a straight face, and by the third time I was even able, I think, to affect a what-an-interesting-person-you-are-to-talk-casually-with-John-Stamos smile of admiration.

I am now deciding between three places to live: an affordable dump in an OK location, a not-so-affordable/very small room in a house in an amazing location, and a luxury high rise apartment for the same price on an island in Biscayne Bay, which would just be sort of awful but wouldn't smell weird and or be infested with lizards.

No hay comentarios.: