jueves, septiembre 04, 2003

I started work three days ago in a building that doubles as a tunnel. The thought of cars passing through the arches underneath me is the only affirmation that the minutes are, indeed, ticking by.

The building also serves as a vanishing point, such that if you were trying to draw a perspectival picture of Park Avenue looking downtown from, say, 90th street, it is from here that all lines emanate.

The current task at hand is to connect the negation of aphorisms to a certain brand of fast-food sandwich. The inspiration I've been told to be inspired by are two radiohead videos, that have apparently nothing to do with either sandwich or aphorism. In response, I have elaborated a scheme of laboratory testing, where the aphorisms serve as mere hypotheses to be proven wrong by various scenarios involving sandwich consumption.

But now I'm being told to come up with something more abstract.

No hay comentarios.: